Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tag:Halloween.

1.Favourite Halloween movie?
Um? I'm not quiet sure about a Halloween movie but,I would have to say the Fred movie(New halloween one) I don't know many and that's the one I watched this year.

2.What age did you stop Trick-Or-Treating?
I still do.(:

3.Favourite Halloween costume you have worn?
What I was this year! Jinxx from Black Veil Brides(:

4.What are you going to be this year?
I was Jinxx(: (Halloween passed already)

5.Do you like going to Halloween attractions?
I've never been to one? But,I would love to!(:

6.Vampires or Werewolves?
This is a really hard question to answer but,I have to say vampires.

7.Favourite Halloween candy?
KITKATS<3

8.Do you decorate your house?
Sometimes..

9.Least favourite costume?
Princess.

10.Have you ever repeated a costume? and what was it?
I don't think I have?

11.Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

12.Scariest Halloween?
Never had one.(:


I tag all of you,even though Halloween has passed enjoy doing this tag!(: Thanks for reading!

Love,Abbey***

No comments:

Post a Comment